This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please see my full disclosure policy.
With a couple of full-time comedians, otherwise known as children, living in our house, jokes and riddles are pretty much a staple at every family meal.
Whether they’re trying to get a laugh out of each other or the entire family, their creativity in this area knows no bounds.
Now, we have, of course, had a lot of fun with holiday-themed jokes in the past, but there is always room for more when it means including Christmas!
In fact, these Christmas jokes for kids are perfect for kids (and kids at heart) of all ages!
All 12 of these Christmas jokes for kids are included in the printable set of lunch box notes below so that you can either stick them in a lunch box or slip them under a breakfast plate to start your day in a fun and festive way!
Hilarious Christmas Jokes for Kids
- What do you get if you eat too many Christmas decorations? “Tinsel”-itis!
- Why is it so cold on Christmas? Because it’s in Decembrrr!
- Why do mummies like Christmas so much? Because of all the wrapping!
- What does a grumpy sheet say at Christmas time? Baaa humbug!
- Where do snowmen keep their money? In a snow bank!
- What do snowmen like to do on the weekend? Chill out!
- Where do polar bears go to vote? The North Poll!
- What do fish sing during the holidays? Christmas corals!
- What do you get when you cross Santa with a duck? Christmas quackers!
- Where do snowmen go to dance? A snow ball!
- What do elves learn in school? The elfabet!
- What do lions sing at Christmas? Jungle Bells!