This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please see my full disclosure policy.
If your seven-year-old is anything like mine, you’re in the midst of a never-ending version of kids comedy hour.
Knock knock jokes and riddles have become my kid’s go to and to him, they’re all hilarious, even the ones that don’t make a ton of sense.
I love his creativity and his desire to bring a smile to someone else’s face so I want to encourage him and with the holidays coming up, there’s no better time!
These Halloween jokes for kids are the perfect way to welcome in the spookiest time of the year and your kiddos are going to love them!
Included at the bottom of the post, you’ll also find a printable set of lunch box notes.
All 24 of the Halloween jokes for kids that you’ll find below are included so you’ll have plenty of spooky laughs to get you through the days leading up the Halloween!
Stick them in a lunch box or slip them under their plate at breakfast and let the laughs ensue.
Hilarious Halloween Jokes for Kids
- What do you call a witch that lives at the beach? A sand witch!
- What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire? Frostbite.
- What monster likes to play tricks on Halloween? Prankenstein!
- Why didn’t the scarecrow eat any dinner? He was already stuffed!
- How do you fix a cracked pumpkin? A pumpkin patch!
- Where does Dracula stay when he visits New York? The Vampire State Building.
- Why did the vampires cancel the baseball game? They couldn’t find their bats.
- What do ghosts serve for dessert? I scream!
- How do monsters tell their future? By reading their horrorscopes!
- What is a ghost’s favorite theme park ride? The rollerghoster!
- What is a goblin’s favorite cheese? Monsterella!
- What do you call a witch’s garage? Her broom closet.
- What did the ghost say when the skeleton lied to him? I can see right through you!
- What does a skeleton order at a restaurant? Spare ribs.
- What instrument would a skeleton play? A tromBONE!
- What’s a ghost’s favorite fruit? Booberries
- What do you call a vampire that lives in a kitchen? Count Spatula
- What is a monster’s favorite food? Ghoul scout cookies!
- What kind of music do mummies like to listen to? Wrap!
- Where do ghosts mail their letters? At the ghost office!
- When does a skeleton laugh? When something tickles his funny bone.
- Where do baby ghosts go during the day? Dayscare centers.
- What do witches put on their hair? Scare spray!
- Who did the zombie take to the prom? His ghoul friend.
When you’re done with these, give these other fun Halloween ideas a try!