BOOM CARDS – Christmas Detective Math and Literacy Bundle
Out of stock
Help detectives Santa and Rudolph find their Christmas items with these digital math and literacy activities!
These fun and interactive activities are absolutely perfect for the Christmas season and will have your students working on:
- Number recognition from 0 to 20
- Letter recognition for both upper and lowercase letters of the alphabet
- Comparison of quantities to determine which group has more
Once you purchase this set, you’ll receive a downloadable PDF that contains a link to access your new Boom decks and add them to your library.
There are five decks included in this set.
- Detective Santa Number Recognition (Numbers 0-10)
- Detective Santa Number Recognition (Numbers 11-20)
- Detective Reindeer Uppercase Letter Recognition
- Detective Reindeer Lowercase Letter Recognition
- Detective Reindeer – Which has more?
Using Boom Cards™:
To complete these decks, your students will need to click the sound icon found at the top of each card to listen to the instructions and hear the letter/number.
They’ll then have to click the correct Christmas item to move on.
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks.
You may be eligible for a free trial from Boom Learning. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial. If you choose not to stay on a premium account after your free trial, you will still be able to assign all your Boom Cards to as many students as you see fit using Fast Play pins (which give instant feedback for decks that are self-grading).