This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please see my full disclosure policy.
Finding ways to strengthen your preschooler’s small motor muscles is a vital part of their development. These fine motor skills will come in handy as they learn to get themselves dressed, tie their own shoes, and even as they learn to write.
Of course, finding ways to make that practice fun is just as important since, especially with little ones, they’ll learn so much more and will be so much more willing to work when their activities are fun and engaging.
With Halloween just around the corner, we’ve combined the two and have put together a list of 15 Halloween fine motor activities that are a little bit spooky and a whole lot of fun!
Fine Motor Activities for Halloween
Click the highlighted links for more photos and instructions.
1. Textured Halloween Play Dough from One Time Through
2. Spiral Ghost from Hands On As We Grow
3. M is for Monster Preschool Activities from Artsy Momma
4. Scissor Skills Pumpkin from Nurture Store
5. Torn Paper Water Bottle Pumpkins from Motherhood on a Dime
6. Ghost Bead Count and Lace from Childcareland
7. Monster Eyes Halloween Play Dough from Little Bins for Little Hands
8. Halloween Necklaces from Happy Hooligans
9. Yarn Wrap Mummies from Lalymom
10. Color Matching Spider Webs from Still Playing School
11. Sparkly Fine Motor Spider from Two-daloo
12. Five Little Pumpkins Fine Motor Activity from Still Playing School
13. Halloween Lacing Cards from Totschooling
14. Spidery Sensory Bin from Little Bins for Little Hands
15. Hand Print Spiders in a Lacing Card Web from Mom Endeavors