Some of our all-time favorite rhyming books, ones that we read over and over again, have come from Dr. Seuss.
The stories are always so much fun to read and the illustrations are so bright and colorful. Not to mention the imagination that went into creating them.
So knowing that Dr. Seuss’ birthday is coming up on March 2nd, we started gathering up some ideas so that when the time comes, we can celebrate!
And what better way to celebrate than with a fun, colorful, Seuss inspired snack!
This delicious and colorful snack will take you all of 5 minutes to put together and is perfect for pairing with Put Me in the Zoo!
To make it yourself, you’ll need:
- Waffle pretzels
- Wilton Chocolate Candy Melts in various colors (this recipe uses red, blue, green, yellow, and purple)
- Start by placing eight waffle pretzels on a microwave safe plate.
- Add a Wilton Chocolate red candy melt to the middle of each pretzel and microwave for 45 seconds or until the candy melt begins to soften.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 for each of the colors.
- Allow your candy pretzels to cool for about 5 minutes or so before enjoying.
All that’s left to do is find a spot on the couch and settle in with a few of your favorite Dr. Seuss books!